Woodlands Community Temple is a Reform Jewish congregation nestled in the woods of Greenburgh, New York (near White Plains, Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Edgemont, Hastings, Irvington, and Tarrytown). Founded in 1966, we are a vibrant, resourceful, multigenerational community of modern Jews committed to creating a dynamic, innovative environment for all who wish to participate in Jewish life and ritual—regardless of age or sexual orientation. Welcoming, outgoing, and member-run, Woodlands is a place that amply provides for the educational and spiritual needs of its membership while at the same time enlisting its congregants to do good works that benefit an ever more complicated world at large.
What's Happening at Woodlands
Mishpakha Shabbat at 7:00 pm (note different time) And A Taste Of Woodlands at 6:00
Friday, September 5
What's Cooking at Woodlands
Sunday, September 7 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come Join us for a very special day! We will be kicking off the new temple year with a a special "WCT Club Fair" and so much more
- Pick up any pre-ordered copies of What's Cooking Tonight! (3rd Edition) and your last day that you can buy this book at discount
- Food Samples!
- The Judaica Shop will be open with September Surprise Sale Prices
- Get your Woodlands Gear!
- Kick off to the Religous School year
- A Bagel Brunch!
- Come explore our temple and find out what's going on in synagogue life. All of our committees will be hosting a table to tell you personally about their plans for the year and answer your questions.
- Meet our temple leadership - Our Board of Trustees and professional staff are looking forward to meeting you.
Mah Jongg Night at Woodlands
Thursday, September 4 at 7:15 pm